Chandigarh College of Hotel Management And Catering Technology is among the top-tier hotel management institutes in the region that fosters an experiential learning culture. CCHMCT's goal is to produce competent, skilled, and sincere hospitality educators who contribute to the ever-expanding and growing hospitality business. We, at Chandigarh College of Hotel Management And Catering Technology believe that practical skills are required for becoming successful hoteliers.CCHMCT is fully equipped with advanced laboratories that include the most up-to-date equipment and are based on current market trends and requirements. In addition to assist our students for trainings & placements, we at CCHMCT,provides a variety of career options.
Why should you pursue Hotel Management from CCHMCT?
- Meets the contemporary needs of the hospitality & tourism domain through industry validated curriculum and research driven faculty members
- Opportunity for 6-months internship in the second year of the program with reputed hotels in UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Thailand, New Zealand and France
- Regular classes for enhancing communication and soft skills in hospitality industry
- Experts from the hospitality & tourism industry are invited to deliver guest lectures, seminars and workshops on regular basis
- Interpreting the intricacies and challenges of hospitality operations through case studies, live events, presentations, problem solving exercises, critical thinking, etc.
- Develops competencies for entrepreneurial ventures and start-ups in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Provides opportunity to participate in national level competitions organized by leading hospitality management institutions in India.
- Promotes experiential learning through field trips, study tours and hotel visits on a regular basis.
- Ensuring excellence in education with affordable fee structure
- Close proximity to the City Beautiful - Chandigarh, which is emerging as a popular tourist hub
- State-of-the-art infrastructure that includes Basic Training Kitchen, Quantity Food Training Kitchen, Advanced Training Kitchen, Bakery & Confectionery, Housekeeping Lab, Model Guest Rooms, Training Restaurant with Bar, Front Office Lab, Computer Application Lab with IDS software, Library & Resource Centre, Digital Classrooms, and other facilities