CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Chandigarh College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Landran is one of the premier Hotel Management Institutes of India and is a constituent of the Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran. CCHMCT was established in 2009 and since then the institute has maintained the highest academic standards in imparting quality education through personality development workshops, faculty development programs, and co-curricular activities which include organizing events and sending students for intercollegiate competitions. Besides these, the College focuses on providing students to get training at leading organizations in the hospitality industry. As a result, all the renowned names in the Hospitality, Hotel, Fast Food, and allied sectors including retail have been regularly conducting placement drives at the campus to source talent.
CCHMCT has a distinction of the following achievements:
- MOU signed with Global Education Management for facilitating internships for our students in the United Kingdom.
- Campus placement drives through thirty-seven best Hotel chains/restaurants to recruit students from CGC.
- CCHMCT has started a travel agency to impart practical training to its students in the areas of ticketing and tour operations. The immigration services, visa consultations, hotel bookings- National and International are done through this by the students.
- Regular training programs for its faculty by inviting distinguished speakers from Industry and academia.
- The Institute invited about twenty national and international guest speakers during the 2018-2019 academic years.
- CCHMCT students participated in national level culinary competitions and won prizes.
CCHMCT Ranked as No.1 Private Hotel Management Institute in State of Punjab by GHRDC in 2019.Also Ranked as the Top Hotel Management College in North India by World Education Summit&Awards 2019.CCHMCT also Awarded as New India Champion by Rethink India2018. CCHMCT proudly bagged the top position in both categories namely Best Institute Award and Best Faculty Award in 2013 Ministry of Tourism, Government of India along with NCHMCT competing against 57 institutes imparting hospitality education across India .The institutes were judged for awards on the parameters Quality of Teaching, Exposure to Innovations, Corporate placements & Training programmes.
|Awards and Ranking||Name of Body|
|Ranked as No.1 Private Hotel Management Institute in State of Punjab||GHRDC 2019|
|Ranked as the Top Hotel Management College in North India||World Education Summit&Awards 2019|
|Best Hotel Management College of India||Praxis media2019|
|Awarded as New India Champion||Rethink India2018|